Monday, October 6, 2014

Surround Air XJ-3000C Multi-Tech Air Purifier

Had my 'c' model for a bit now and I am very happy, the bedroom is definitely clearer and I am waking up much more refreshed and less congested. The unit is well built and quiet. I researched the difference between the 'c' and 'e' model and found they are identical except the 'c' has an added feature which is an ionizer booster control. The 'c' was only slightly higher in price, less than ten bucks, and I liked that feature so I chose the 'c' model. I shopped around on the internet and found the price range was large, with this price from Amazon being in the middle, I actually found the unit for 108 and it arrived in 2 days! Shop around a bit and you will save even more. Looks like Amazon has the edge on the replacement filter and UV lamp thoughbut they are designed to only be replaced yearly with everyday use.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment