Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Berkey PF-2 Fluoride / Arsenic Filter

HI, I bought a 3M FluoriCheck(tm) Water Analysis Service at to see what my Fluoride PPM is.. I got the disappointing results back of 1.1 ppm.. so I went onto my city's water analysis page and their results show 1.25 ppm.. This PF-2's with the Black Berky's hardly work!

I'm switching back to Reverse Osmosis and adding a mineralization filter to put the good minerals back in and also make the water PH neutral. Don't waste your money on the Berky if you want to get the fluoride out!

I put this review on 5/1 and it was removed, so I'm putting it back on here so other's don't get suckered into the Berky scam.. They are obviously moderating reviews.

I came back on here to let you all know that I installed my RO setup and had the water tested again with the same kit.. 0.08 ppm of flouride. much better results than Berky.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment