Friday, October 24, 2014

Holmes HAP9240-TUA HEPA-Type Desktop Air Purifier

I looked over many different choices for HEPA air purifiers before purchasing this one. It works very well. I could feel a difference after one evening of using it on high and then turned it to medium as recommended. The high setting is a little loud, but I can't even hear it on medium. It's perfect for night time use. I have indoor allergies and once everything in the house is closed up for the winter I am a mess. This has kept me from having to go to a doctor for allergy medication which I am very happy about as I would prefer to tackle the problem at the source, not cover it up and drug myself unecessarily. I also feel the need to add that the other reviewer shouldn't give this product one star because they can't find the filter...

No comments:

Post a Comment