Saturday, October 4, 2014

Amaircare 3000 Portable HEPA Air Cleaner

I've been a user of this unit for just about 10 years now. Could not be happier with it. It has never let me down, has never stopped working, and I use it every day. I've only had to replace the HEPA filter twice which is relatively rare given how long I run this thing and how long I've had it.

The only units that might be better than this are the $900-range ones, so for the price you won't find better. I'll buy this again all day long if I had to. Given how long this has lasted me, my total costs of ownership on this keep lowering every year it continues to run. It just doesn't die!

A real test was recently I had moved and while living temporarily in furnished housing, I did not unpack my Americare 3000 since I knew I was in transition and would be in a new residence soon. I had miserable allergies and my nose was stuffed-up every night. I went to the storage unit to retrieve it, and the next day (after letting it run all night), I was instantly feeling better. I even slept better the following night, nose was not congested, no allergies.

Best $500 investment I've ever made, bar-none.

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment