Tuesday, October 14, 2014

IQAir® GC Series Pre-Filter

Product is perfect and as described when purchased from seller "Zadoozy". I've purchased this pre-filter many times from other places online and this is the same one. It works great and is the item pictured.

I first purchased this from "Warehouse Deals" and they did not send the pre-filter pictured. What I received is another type of filter that attaches underneath the pre-filter on the outside of the unit at the bottom, under the pre-filter. It is not foam, it has metal and filter-type material that collapses when pressed. It will not fit where the pre-filter is supposed to go. I don't know what it's called (a pre-pre-filter?). I didn't even know this filter existed but I'm certain it is not worth the money I spent. I needed a pre-filter (as pictured), which I need to purchase every several months to keep my air filter working properly.

NOTE: Amazon made things right and took care of the problem within 24 hours of my complaint.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment