Friday, November 15, 2013

Whynter Eco Pure Personal Air Purifier

Whynter Eco Pure Personal Air Purifier, Black (PAF-101-BL)

This works perfect for my car. I have a long commute to work and can't help but question the fumes I brief in twice a day 90 mins each way. It runs silent almost wondering if it works, but the air in my car smells clean for the first time in years. Btw, you need a 12v adaptor if you want to use it in the car. I just used a Medel 12V lighter adaptor which I had handy. Not that it smells like flowers and meadows, but it's the lack of smell that has me impressed.

I checked the filter after about a month and it was not a pretty sight. Maybe it's all in my mind, but I can honestly say I breathe better. It's not cheap, but I think it's worth the price if it does what it's supposed to. If you have a need for one, I would definitely recommend this.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment