Thursday, November 21, 2013

Orange Tko 16 fl oz Liquid

I bought this stuff 7 years ago at a convention center after being pitched the product....had my doubts, but remembered that I had some ink print transfer on my leather seats in the back seat of my car from a box sitting on the light leather in the heat. I had tried everything to get it off and nothing worked. I asked the guy if he could give me a sample and that if it cleaned it off, I would buy it. So hesitantly I took the little sample and a toothbrush to my backseat and low and behold...it took every last bit of it up, so I bought it! It ended up sittin in the cleaning product cabinet for like 5 years after that as I had moved and forgot all about it and all the uses. Anyway, years later I had bought a dress off of Ebay for my daughter, which came with a big wet/grease type of spot on the back and when I contacted the seller about it, she apologized and said that she had a drycleaning company and had she seen it she would have treated it. She said that she would take it back, but asked if I had any orange cleaner and I remembered the Orange TKO I had bought. She said if I applied it, it would look worse at first, but after one more washing it would take it out. I tried it and it magically took the whole spot out! Since then it is my main laundry staple! I love this stuff and swear by it for anything that a bleach pen cannot be used on and then some! It has taken dark bleeding from other clothing on light clothing,by applying it directly to the area and then soaking it in some warm water with some detergent overnight! It has taken out printer ink my husband got on his dress slacks, the same way. ANything that I have had lost hope with it has cleaned up. LOVE THIS STUFF and have reccommended it to anyone and everyone and no I don't work for or know who owns it! It is my main spot treatment and has worked on everything where other products only lightened them.....and I have tried them all after 3 kids! I haven't really used it for other things to this point because I am saving it for all my many clothing messes from my children....AND my spill happy husband! :D THis bottle is a clothing miracle spot remover and I SWEAR BY IT! YOU WILL LOVE IT FOR GREASE SPOTS, INK SPOTS, GRASS, BLOOD, FOOD STAINS, BABY SPILLS, CLOTHING BLEEDING, and anything else you can think of! BTW-it has never ruined anything or any type of fabric I have put it on either. If you have lost hope in something that you *THINK* is ruined, try this Orange TKO....I bet it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment