Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Holmes HM2409-U Comfort Select Cool Mist Humidifier

I don't get why people don't like this. We own 3! One for each bedroom. It's perfect. Note we DON'T use the automatic mode. I simply set it to low all night. You can also do high. Low isn't loud enough for the baby's room so we do high. We need LOTS of white noise so the kids can't hear anything and wake up. It's easy to fill. You do have to push the button a lot of times to get to the low setting, but it's easy. Always use with an anti-mold liquid for each filling.

We tried a filter free kind before and YUCK! FILTERS ARE THERE FOR A REASON.

With this humidifier, I can actually sleep. A day when I forget to turn it on (rare)?? I wake up with dry skin and mouth. So, it works!!!

Also, the price is right. I had an old Kaz I loved but after 6 years of nearly 24/7 use it was so dusty I feared a fire hazard. So we got this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment