Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hisense DH-50K1SJE Energy Star 50-Pint 2-Speed Dehumidifier

I had no idea how much moisture was in my basement until I received this Hisense Dehumidifier. I simply plugged it in and let it go to work. It seemed to quickly take all the excess moisture out of the air and made breathing much easier. The tank holds a lot of water and it is easily removed from the tank. I was worried about mold in my house as my basement smelled stale. After about a week of running this humidifier non-stop, all smells were gone. I don't know if the deodorizing effect was expected from this device, but it was a nice surprise for me. This was a relatively quiet machine and I quickly became accustomed to the hum. It was not intrusive at all. I would recommend this dehumidifier for anyone who has water or moisture issues...and that's pretty much everyone who lives in the Pacific Northwest. A great product.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment