Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Smoke Buddy - Personal Air Filter/ Purifier Brand New

So I bought this thing for 22 bucks not thinking it was going to do much. But it actually worked out great. My gf and I live in an apartment and we tend to get nervous when we toke up, especially wen it's just the two of us. This smokebuddy filters all the smoke great. I even tested it, once person smoked, the other tried to smell the smoke as the other were blowing into the buddy, does this make sense haha. My only problem was I used it probably every other day for the last month and the filter is clogged up already. Must be 300+ uses, but I wish it could do a little more for the price. Maybe they should do a brita filter thing, buy the cartridge then the filters can be bought separate, then recharged to 100% when replaced. Idk, sounds genius to me. Good product though none-the-less.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment