Friday, November 8, 2013

Holmes Desktop Air Purifier

  • New
  • Jarden Home Environment HAP242-UC
  • Jarden Home Environment HAP242-UC Holmes Desktop Air Purifier

After three days of use I found that the available oxygen content in my house increased by an incredible 3%! In addition, I found that it actually started slightly levitating as it seems to also have some sort of anti-gravity effect. This opened up a nice small space on my end table that I use for storing my dissertation on practical home-based time travel.

But by far the best feature is that it has cured my sick daughter's hopeless cancer completely. Not just remission, total cure! The doctors were just baffled and further tests are being conducted. If I can get grandma to move in I'm completely convinced that it will help with her memory loss and severe arthritis.

What price to put on the life and health of our loved ones? $100,000? Too low I say! I would be willing to pay much more, I would seriously recommend purchasing this now before the FDA and big pharma get involved and wind up locking up the plans and patents in some super secret government vault!

No comments:

Post a Comment