Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Ionic Pro CA200B Compact Air Purifier

I have only had the Ionic Pro Compact for a few days and it is really living up to what I have heard and read about it. From the moment I turned it on, I had a sense that it was doing wonderful things. But I couldn't really tell. So I had to put it to a test. I cooked up a big batch of sausage and peppers, New York Italiano style, and really stunk up my apartment.(I have a three bedroom 1,050 sq. ft. place.) I left to go to a hockey game which took about 2 and 1/2 hours.(We lost. Damn.) By the time I got back you couldn't tell if anyone had cooked Macaroni and Cheese. Amazing!! Not a single whiff of anything. Dusting is a big problem for me. I fri***n hate it. Now I don't see that I am going to have to dust very often at all. The particles are right there for me to see on the grids. Wonderful product. I am recommending it to all my friends. And I am going to get a second for my bedroom. One compact isn't enough for this much space. And I don't know if a tower one will be good to just be in one room.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment