Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Vornado Evap2 Whole Room Evaporative Humidifier

Let me begin by saying that I spent many many hours researching online and looking at units in stores. I knew that I wanted a small unit that had both a humidi-stat as well as an auto function. I purchased this humidifier nearly three weeks ago and it has met and exceeded all of my expectations.

I noticed, during my research, many people experienced issues with unusual smells or leaky water containers. People, read the instruction booklet that comes in the box and have reasonable expectations of the hardware. This unit is solid, perhaps a bit noisy on the high setting. The unit will run for 48 hours before needing to be refilled. I use this overnight and the runtime is about 8-10 hour per on-time ans it's days before I need to refill the tank. Also, the manufacturer has a program that you can sign up for and they will send you replacement filters on the schedule of your choosing and free shipping. What a deal.

I would recommend this humidifier.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment