Sunday, April 12, 2015

Panasonic Jetturn Upright Vac

I was looking at getting the Dyson Ball, decided to try this one as it is less expensive. Glad I did. My G/F and I love this vacuum, easy to use, light weight. The stretch hose with the telescoping brush is great.

It takes about two minutes to get use to the swivel steering. Love the lay flat option. Now I do not have to move my California King Mattress and box springs to vacuum under the bed.

Easy to see when the canister is full and very easy to empty.

The retractable cord is an added benefit.

I was also surprised at how much quieter this vacuum is compared to others I have owned.

My only complaint is that I have to empty the canister more often as this vacuum has great suction and cleaning power.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment