Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Crane EE-8072 Germ Defense Electrostatic Air Purifier

We just got this unit a few days ago took me all of 2 minutes to read the instructions and crank it up. I placed it in our large bedroom (about 280sf) and hit the turbo button (great feature that in essence makes the unit run at a super high speed for 20 minutes to quickly process the room's air) and left. My wife opened the door to the room about a half hour later and said "wow it feels so fresh in here". We both smelled the difference. it's really what you don't smell nothing seems to be in the air. No dust, odors, nothing.

It runs quite except on the high speed and turbo you can certainly here it running at these speeds but it's a nice white noise. It's solid and compact. I love that I will never have to buy a filter for this and it tells me when it needs cleaning.

Save 20% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment