Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Lysol Professional Disinfectant Spray

My husband and I have been through local stores and purchased what retailers call 'flavors' or scents of products. Lysol has a number of scents; however, my husband wishes the pine scent was still made in a spray. I decided to try the Country Scent. He likes it! That's more than I can say for some of the other Lysol scents which are overwhelming and make him cough.

Lysol Disinfectant Sprays are always a solid buy and the ONLY scent product in our home. This one is 19 ounces and I keep one in each of our bathrooms and one in the laundry room, which is right off the kitchen. Remember door handles, mattresses, counter tops, and even the floor when I have cleaned up something like broken eggs and want to be double-sure there isn't bacteria residue.

The size is perfect, especially when you've got sick ones in the house.

The only reason this isn't a 5-star is because it doesn't come in pine scent.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment