Friday, April 24, 2015

Eureka AirSpeed® Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum

I have two big dogs who shed a lot, so I am very, very picky about my vacuum cleaners. Most I have tried have been disappointments, so when I find one that actually works, I'm excited to review it.

Like most modern vacuums, this model was easy to put together; it was up and running in 5 minutes. The first thing that struck me was the size: it's a smaller vacuum, with a full-size dirt canister. Yes! It's perfect for getting into smaller spaces and not as heavy to push. I don't know why most other vacuums have to be so gigantic and hard to manuever.

The suction is great! Got a ton of fur out of my carpet, even though I had vacuumed less than 24 hours previously. The dirt cup is easy to remove. It's a closed canister, so you take the entire thing off, walk over to the trash can, and open the bottom to empty it. Nice and neat. VERY easy to put back in place on the vacuum.

Another feature I absolutely love is the extra-long cord. I've never had a vacuum with a cord this long. Really! I can plug it into a central location and do multiple rooms. My only complaint is it's not retractable, so maybe minus 1/2 star for the tiny annoyance of having to manually rewind the cord.

Overall, I love this vacuum. It does everything a vacuum should do. Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment