Wednesday, April 15, 2015

BestAir 1T-6 Humiditreat Extra Strength Humidifier Water Treatment 32 oz.

I live in the Las Vegas Desert with some of the worst water quality. My Vicks Humidifier is a must but the water causes the filer to build up with what is probably a colorful mixture of minerals. So far this is my analysis. It does seem to slow down the filter calcification that I used to scrape almost weekly. But that unnecessary pink dye makes this product to where you must handle it as if it were bleach. It stains everything including the machine its used in. I accidentally knocked the bottle over resulting in a hard time cleaning a difficult stain on my carpet and not much had spilled. Ill use this up but most likely will never buy it again because of the dye. Instead I'll search for another product with the same active ingredients but clear in color. The spill was my fault 100% but I can't imagine what's in there that made the color settle so quickly.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment