Sunday, April 26, 2015

Eureka Powerline Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum

I've never reviewed a vacuum cleaner before. In fact, I never review any products, but my husband and I have been laughing all evening. I bought this vacuum cleaner the other day, after our Oreck died. We needed a lightweight vacuum to keep upstairs only, and since the Eureka Powerline was also fairly small, it was perfect for us. My husband vacuumed first and the canister was full. The amazing thing was though... we had JUST vacuumed the day before. We have short haired 2 cats and 2 short haired dogs. I took the Eureka downstairs and cleaned the living room, and again, the canister was FULL. We emptied it and went over the living room again, and again it filled up. That's when we realized how much dirt and pet hair our old vacuums had been missing! We've been cleaning with this like crazy ever since. The "power paw" attachment worked great on our couches, and it comes with a crevice tool that was really all we needed.

I know I sound like an infomercial, but I'm so impressed with this vacuum. We got a great deal on it and its better than any vacuum we've owned before.

No comments:

Post a Comment