Saturday, April 4, 2015

CabCool 802 Lite Dual 80mm Fan Cooling Kit

I bought this fan kit to keep the cabinet housing my home theater equipment from getting too hot. Upon opening the package and inspecting the components, I called CoolGuys because I thought I was missing a connector my bad for not reading the instructions beforehand. They answered the call quickly and explained how the unit needed to be connected so, no missing part. I assembled the kit in about 5 mins. All the materials seem to be sturdy and of good quality. Some posters here have complained about mounting holes not be properly aligned. I did not experience this at all. I installed it in my cabinet in another 5 mins. The fans are absolutely quiet you can't even hear them at arm's length. Great product and excellent customer service. I definitely recommend this kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment