Friday, April 10, 2015

Black & Decker HEPAFreshTM Air Cleaner BXAP148 3 Speed HEPA Purifier

I've been using this air cleaner for a couple days now to see how well it does its job. We have a great deal of Juniper pollen in the air at the moment and it's causing quite a bit of distress to everyone's system. It is suggested that this air filter is put in a small, single, closed room up to 155 square feet for best results. I am using it in my computer room as this fits the mode. I've been experiencing less pollen disturbances in this room than any other room in my house so I can recommend this machine for that purpose alone; it's doing a pretty good job of removing the airborne pollen and depositing it in the filter.

I am particularly happy with the machine itself as it seems very user friendly and if I didn't read the directions, I could still easily figure out the filter layers and how it works. The filter access cover comes off without a hitch and the filters are also easily removed for cleaning. The control panel is self explanatory, the machine has a built in carrying handle and it stands upright without tipping over. I am happy that the stand is included/molded into the design of the tower just as the handle is because screwing a bottom stand on tower appliances can be a bit tricky. No problems here, it just comes out of the box ready to roll. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment