Saturday, April 18, 2015

Crane Ee-8064 Crane Germ Defense Humidifier

This is my 6th small humidifier. This time I was determined to find an ultrasonic model that featured an automatic shutoff, a rotating mist outlet & digital controls. While they are such practical features, you'd be surprised to learn how hard that combo is to find! I came across this one from Crane a big name in plumbing fixtures. As I hadn't heard of them making humidifiers before, I was leery. You know how it can backfire when you buy something that isn't a mainstream name or model? That won't be the case with this machine.

I am totally & pleasantly surprised. It arrived on time, well-packed & was intuitive to get started. It's SO quiet! The reason that I chose this one over a quite comparable Holmes or Honeywell is because it includes an ionizer a feature that one would normally need to purchase a separate air purifier to have. It also offers BOTH cool & warm mist. While I don't expect to use the warm mist (cats,) it's good to know that it's there. This is by far the QUIETEST humidifier of the six that I have had!

Unless you're independently wealthy & can afford to run it with distilled water, you will need the optional demineralization filter to avoid the white powder deposit left by hard water. So just go ahead & buy one.

This machine is a real winner in every way. And oh, btw, did I mention that is QUIET????????

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment