Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hoover Air Purifier Replacement HEPA Filter

I purchased a Hoover Air Purifier about 5 months ago. Over time I would take the filter out, wash the pre-filter, and try and shake out dust from the Hepa filter. I thought I could keep this up for a year or so. I run my filter on "auto" 24/7. It usually just sits in stage 1 unless I'm sweeping or the dog is running around. I have hardwood floors throughout my home so the dust and dog hair travel around a lot. The purifier works great and really helps!

I saw this replacement filter on Amazon at a decent price so I picked it up and switched out my old filter. I was amazed that the next morning the air seemed fresher and cleaner. I really didn't think it was that bad and I didn't think changing the filter would make a huge difference, but it did. I will keep buying these from Amazon at the $24.99 price and replace my filter every 5-6 months. As it now is winter the house seems dusty and stuffy and this filter greatly helps. I also have a wood fireplace which kicks up some smoke/ash and the Hoover Air Purifier and Hepa filter work great.

The filter and the Hoover Air Purifier are highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment