Friday, May 16, 2014

Whirlpool Whispure Portable Tower Air Purifier- HEPA Air Cleaner

I was pleased that all I had to do was pull it out of the box, take off 2 small pieces of protective plastic and plug it in to start working. I bought 2 of these for our toddler's allergies and my own. Very quiet on high setting and has a 'smooth' sound not a rattling chopping sound. My only complaint is that the Amazon description notes 130 sq ft. but the box says 80 sq feet. The rooms they are being used in are 110 and 100 sq ft. I really would have opted for a bigger size had I known these were rated for a smaller room. It may seem like not much of a size difference but cleaning the dirty L.A. air out of my son's room is important to me. Overall very pleased just note the unit actually says it is intended for 80 sq ft.

Save 10% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment