Saturday, May 17, 2014

Sharp Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier

Seems cigars are making a comeback. Well, now that the weather is nice, my smoking guy and his buddy, once a week, sit right by the window where the smoke migrates right into the bedroom.

Ah, nothing quite as nice as the smell of a good cigar, right? Sure, until it is time for bed and the entire room reeks of stale cigar and my husband smells like a wet dog that has been left outside with mange.

To the rescue! This thing removed ALL the cigar smell within about an hour. It is amazingly quiet! My daughter decided she wanted it in her room the next nightWell, young lady, if you did your laundry, your room would smell betterOh Mother...

Lo and behold, her room did smell better even with all the dirty laundry on the floor. I don't know how this thing does it, but it works. The filter only needs to be replaced every two years according to the instructions, so it is cost effective, too.

It is quite a bit bigger than I expected; however, the results are amazing. I had planned on buying one of those small $50 models. I am so glad I bought this. I can literally smell my neighbor two houses away light up a cigarettewith an acute sense of smell, it can be a blessing (like if the pilot light was out on the furnace) or a curse when there are smells that make it hard to breathe. This really does remove odor and make the air easier to breathe.

Save 7% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment