Sunday, May 18, 2014

Big Berkey Water Filter System

I was looking for a purifier that would take the nasty taste from our water but leave the minerals. This arrived quickly and undamaged. It was pretty easy to set up (I did watch youtube quick videos on the set up just to be sure I did it right). The spout leaked after the first batch but it was due to my not tightening it enough (used brother for more muscle). You're supposed to toss out the first batch so you don't get any machine taste so I did but I tasted it first just to see, it actually tasted good but I dumped anyway. I've made several gallons since getting it and am very pleased with the taste. This is going to save us money and effort (toting home gallon jugs from the store) in the long run and should pay for itself fairly quickly. It looked small but actually has ample capacity for our family of 3.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment