Saturday, May 31, 2014

Oreck Hypo-Allergenic CELOC Filter Bags Type CC

  • 3 Layer, 630 Cubic Inch Capacity with Celoc Hypo-Allergenic Filtering System
  • Saniseal Automatic Closing Dust Seal to keep dust in the bag
  • AntiMicrobial protection
  • Easy to Install

The web page for this product describes these as ORECK Hypo-allergenic CELOC Type CC bags. On the right side of the page, Amazon offers more buying choices. I chose to order these from B&M Housewares. Their price was slightly higher, but they offered free shipping. When you look at the total cost, B&M was a little cheaper.

I received the bags today and they ARE NOT Oreck labeled bags. They are manufactured by someone called Envirocare Technologies and "designed to fit" Oreck vacuums. Needless to say this is NOT what I ordered, and I am pursuing a claim. I mean, c'mon, the picture on the web site even shows an Oreck labeled bag. This is quite misleading.

UPDATE (7/16/2012): I contacted B&M Housewares and they have informed me that they will ship me replacement "Oreck" bags. Once they arrive, and assuming they are the right product this time, I will upgrade my review to 4 stars. I can't give them 5 stars because they should have shipped the correct product in the first place.

UPDATE 2 (7/19/2012): The replacement bags arrived today. While they are Oreck labeled bags this time, they are not the Hypo-Allergenic CELOC bags as described and as are shown in the photo. These bags are a different color, and are labeled High Density Filter Bags. As a result, I am leaving my review at 2 stars, and doubt I would buy from these people again.

No comments:

Post a Comment