Monday, May 19, 2014

Sebo K3 Air Belt Canister Vacuum Cleaner

I recently purchased a Miele Callisto canister locally after reading so many great reviews. Sorry Amazon I usually like to buy from you. But I felt it was a big enough purchase and something I would need quickly!

I brought it home and it would not work. Turns out the wand had electrical problems. So I returned it for a full refund.

I was still searching for a small, lightweight,powerful, quiet canister with a power head ( for pet hair).

I returned to the leading vacuum retailer locally, who knew all about Miele's electrical problems. There actually were 3 Miele's in the store that were out of warranty and being fixed!!! This

store will repair any vacuum. But they will not sell Miele.

Anyway, he showed me the Sebo Airbelt K3. His terrific demonstration, showed me the quality and well thought out functionality of this little red canister and I went happily home with it!

The controls are convenient and easy to use. The power nozzle, ET-1, is great and very easy to maneuver. It has well padded bumpers, easy change bags, easy to use tools and yes, it is super QUIET and very powerful.

I am very grateful for my bad experience with Miele. Otherwise I might never have found the Sebo!

No comments:

Post a Comment