Tuesday, May 27, 2014

SCM2412-UM Humidifier

I bought it at jardenstore.com for $16 when it was on saleThe nightmare just began when I received it. I tried to test it overnight with full tank.

And I made sure no excess water in base (common issue for Sunbeam). I also set the humidistat to max.

The next morning the water was still the same level.

While the fan was running loud, louder than refrigerator or microwave or my ceiling fan, there was no mist emitting at all.

Next chapter: call customer service.

1. tried their published number in Instruction Leaflet 888-264-9669, nobody answered

2. called their Jarden company customer service and after lots of options, a human answered and asked me to call number in step 1

3. still nobody answered; and all 800# published online for humidifier are no-answer

4. sent an email through website and so far nobody answered

If you want to throw your money down the drain and feel like an idiot like me, buy Sunbeam, or any of Jarden's product.

Jarden is a shame, a sham, a disgusting criminal. (I'm refraining myself from using worse words publically)

No comments:

Post a Comment