Thursday, May 8, 2014

BestAir CB43 Essick 1043 Replacement Wick Filter

I did not give this product a 5 star rating because I did not have the OEM filter to make a quality comparison. From what I can remember of the original wick, the BestAir replacement is of similar construction. This replacement filter is of good quality and functions, IMO, as well as the Bemis filter did, although I do not have the equipment to measure evaporation rates. I would definitely recommend this filter to anyone who is looking to save a little money over the Bemis OEM filter (which is now Essick Air). It is recommended that the filter be changed annually, so I would think that as long as the wick is moving water up into the airstream, one wouldn't need to purchase the most expensive wick out there. This wick also has MicroFree antimicrobial treatment. The Bemis and Essick Air wicks do not state such on their packaging.

Save 11% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment