Thursday, May 29, 2014

Stadler Form O-021 Oskar Humidifier Black

Having purchased no less than 7 different humidifiers over a two-year period (Hunter, Essick, Bionaire, 2 Holmes units, a GermGuardian and a Honeywell) and finding none of them to be satisfactory (noisy, hazy, stinky, clunky), I was wary at first about the performance claims and other positive reviews of the Stadler Oskar. However, I am pleased to say that my expectations were surpassed. It is quieter than most of the other humidifiers I have owned(evaporative or non-evaporative), and I found it both easy to maintain and effective at humidifying the small to medium-sized rooms in my apartment. The fill capacity is somewhat of a misnomer, but in a positive way-once the water begins to seep into the two membranes, I found that I could add even more water than the listed capacity. So once the unit is filled and running for a bit, it's not too difficult to maintain a certain level of humidity without shutting down the unit. I cannot say the same for many other humidifiers. Finally, the unit is styled such that a person who was not looking for a humidifier in the corner of your room would find it difficult to notice (I get alot of "what's that cool cube thing" comments from visitors). I wish the price had been a little lower, but it seems that you do get what you pay for with this product: a stylish, energy-efficient, simple and effective humidifier.

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment