Tuesday, May 6, 2014

AQUA 7-Plate Water Ionizer

I have been doing some research on Ionized and Alkaline water for a few weeks and had finally decided to buy one. I had also decided on finding a water ionizer that would produce at least negative 650 ORP, the lower the ORP the more benefits out of the water you get I found. With the very low ORP I wanted I knew I would need at least a seven plate ionizer if not a nine plate ionizer. I stumbled through many different companies with many different ionizers that all seemed to work fine for me but the price was intimidating, $1,500 to $4,500. I then finally came across this unit. The price seemed to be too good to be true, like it was a fly by night Asian company, but when I called the company I found out that was not true. They answered all of my questions and told me about their US based company and their US based warranty. Everything I wanted to hear and more. After a few days I got my unit and easily installed it. The unit works great and tastes even better. I even tried out my ORP meter I bought and am consistently getting negative 746 to 766. I am definitely telling all my friends about this unit.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment