Friday, May 23, 2014

P12B ZoneAire Series 11,500 BTU Portable Air Conditioner

I picked this up last year in 2010 to supplement my condo's central AC because it was in the process of going out. (Leaking evaporator core). Let me just say this thing works great, easily cooled the den that it is in and just about cooled the whole rest of my condo (about 900 square feet) with ease. I don't understand the other reviews concerning reliability issues because this thing ran all last summer just about all day and night without a hitch. I just cleaned the air filter and now using it again! One other thing I would like to mention is that the window attachment is very easy to install and is very inconspicuous from the outside for those of us that don't want anything unsightly hanging out their windows. The unit also rolls from room to room very easily if needed. Thank you Friedrich for making an excellent 2 hose unit and keep up the good work. If I ever need another one of these this will be the one.

Save 21% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment