Sunday, May 4, 2014

Good Home Co. Vacuum Beads 1 ea

I bought a bottle of these probably five years ago. I place them in my bagged and baggless vacuum cleaners. I love how the scent is always there when I vacuum without any extra effort. It adds a small incentive to the chore of vacuuming.

The scent doesn't linger long, so it's mostly a reward for the person doing the vacuuming, which is perfect for me. I don't want the scent around long after I've cleaned.

I bought Beach Days last time. I'm going try a different scent this time.

I was surprised how long the beads lasted. I use probably 10-15 beads per application, and the beads last until the bag or container needs replacing.

I don't vacuum often, but I found the beads lasted quite a long time, the whole bottle lasting several years.

For me, the effortless scent is my favorite feature. I highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment