Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winix FresHome Model P300 True HEPA Air Cleaner

I was really excited to receive this product. It has very clean lines and looks good in my bedroom. I was at first disappointed with it's performance. After setting it up I let it run on Turbo for 3 hours before setting it to Auto. After a couple of days I noticed that the Auto function never increased the fan speed even when the display indicated dirty air. After searching online I thought that having it parallel to a wall might be the problem. I moved it into a corner and keeping the rear of the unit 30 inches from a wall and now it works perfectly.

I have a Rabbit Air Bio and I would say this unit is not as powerful but I still like the performance for the bedroom. Plus I like how it looks (so does my wife) compared to other air purifiers on the market. The PlasmaWave light on top of the unit pulses and I found that to be a bit annoying at night. However I got used to it fast and now hardly notice it. I will probably purchase another one of these down the road assuming it holds well over the next year.

Save 13% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment