Monday, February 24, 2014

Holmes HM495-UC Ultrasonic Comfort Select Humidifier

I've owned this humidifier for over a year now and I am in the process of looking for it on sale to replace all my other ones in the home. It's filterless so I haven't had to worry about moldy smells or finding a filter in the middle of winter at ridiculous prices. Anywho, this one is in my kids' room and I keep it at a low setting and it gives off this soft hum that actually drowns out other home noises. I fill it up every third day and I haven't had problems with water spilling or any other malfunction (like I've read in other reviews). Once a month I clean the base with a clorox wipe and I'm set. I also add an anti microbial solution (from Kaz)every time I refill it and it helps keep it clean and odorless.

Save 12% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment