Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shop-vac 903-98 HangUp® Wet/Dry Vacuum Cartridge Filter

I'm using this filter in my wall hung shop vac.Because this vac is used to collect sawdust from my small band saw and belt sander, it clogs fairly quickly, but the system works well and is very compact. Over the past eight years or so that the vac has been used this way, I found that by using a piece of 1/4-20 allthread, a few nuts and washers I could fit two filters together into my shop vacuum. This provided a 100% increase in filtering and lets me extend the time between service cleaning the vacuum tank and filters. I order the filter four at a time which gets me free shipping from Amazon, so this works out to be a pretty good deal. Four filters will last me three years or more depending on use.

Save 19% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment