Sunday, June 1, 2014

Miele S7280 Jazz Upright Vacuum Cleaner

I can tell you without a doubt that this is, by far, the best vacuum I have ever used, and I have tried them all. I was a user of the dyson animal and hated it because I hate not having a bag. The dust bin gets disgusting and difficult to clean, so I moved to an Oreck. I loved the Oreck so lightweight and did a decent a job.

Now my friend went to charity auction, and came home with the Miele S7, how weird. But I gave this whirl and omg I was in love. This thing is whisper quiet, you can actually vacuum while a baby is sleeping. The Vacuum Bag holds everything, not a spec of dust escapes, which is perfect because I'm dust sensitive. Finally it really picks up everything, the suction is superb. Oh yea, it's extremely maneuverable as well.

It is however on the tad heavy side, but only because the build quality is so good. Despite this it is easy to vacuum my entire house without getting tired.

So, unless you need a lightweight vacuum, this is the one to buy! you will very satisfied. I ended up buying one the next day after trying it.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment