Saturday, June 28, 2014

Dimplex Sussex Electric Fireplace in White

This fireplace is the centerpiece to our living room (wish I could attach pictures)! We love the ambiance it creates and it does pump out some decent heat.

It shipped fast and arrived very well packaged. Assembly was easy but I had my brother in law helping (one person can do it). The mantel is hollow and very solid, nicely painted (no dings or scratches).

With the mantel assembled I was able to cut out the baseboard and push flush against the wall (caulked in the cracks on the side to make it look built in)...also with the mantel being hollow I was able to hide the cable box in the mantel and control using RF transmitter built into my TV.

Very happy with purchase and I feel $1,099 after price match was very reasonable considering the difference it brings to our living room.

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment