Thursday, June 19, 2014

Oreck XL Professional AIR PURIFIER AIRPB TRUMAN CELL TECHNOLOGY

I recently purchased this purifier, it being my second one. I had the original gray model for well over a year now and it has been working NON-STOP since I brought it home with no problems. I personally am not allergic to anything, or much, but I have a cat at home and it makes it difficult for family and friends that are allergic to cats to visit and stay with me. With this purifier, it made the cat a non-issue, hence the reason why I bought another unit. I was amazed at how well just one little unit worked so having two can't hurt. I've only had this unit for a few weeks but so far, so good. I prefer the look of this unit with it's black and brown (fake wood) panels but in the end, they both work well and serve their purpose (other than color, they're exactly the same). I highly recommend Oreck's purifiers, especially for their permanent filters (easy to clean and no need to replace).

No comments:

Post a Comment