Monday, June 9, 2014

BISSELL Style 15 HEPA Filter Cartridge

Depending on the vendor, this item may or may not be the real deal. Amazon was using vendor, DeepDiscountsCo, when I made my purchase in December 2012. The item was priced at $5, down from $27.

The first filter DeepDiscountsCo sent was wrapped loose in a grey plastic bag no label, nothing. It did not fit Bissell Healthy Home 5770. I read a few other reviews & others had the same problem. DeepDiscountsCo kept sending them out, though. DeepDiscountsCo has called my phone number 6 times. They've called me as recently as February, telling me to delete my review.

'Deep' eventually rectified the situation by purchasing the *real* item here on Amazon from EnviroCare called Bissell Style 15 HEPA Filter Cartrige, 3282 for Bissell Healthy Home Uprights. To be safe, I suggest you skip this listing & purchase the EnviroCare product in the first place. It comes in a labeled box and it fits perfectly. http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Filter-Cartrige-Healthy-Uprights/dp/B003VM0NM4

Save 54% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment