Friday, June 13, 2014

Fridge It Wafer Naturally Activated Charcoal Odor Absorber

I didn't exactly purchase this kind but the pet odor absorbing wafer from Innofresh.

I recently moved into a one bedroom apt. and really didn't have a place to put my cat's litter so I just placed in the utility closet. Needless to say this little closet doesn't contain my cat's kitty litter odor when it starts to occur. I can usually get 4-5 weeks out of my cat's litter before it starts to smell and as of late my cat's so-called carbon fresh kitty litter scent is only lasting about a week and a half. The strong amonia smell will literally cloud my apartment. Air freshners and incense is only temporary as well as the Arm&Hammer pet deoderizer and I just didn't know what else to do. I purchased a can of spray designed to kill the kitty litter amonia smell and that stuff was like spraying water. I did some research about cat litter odor and learned about this Fridge It from Innofresh. I then went to the website, saw a lot of positive reviews so I decided to give it try. I was going to go for the originals until I saw a pet deoderizer one and purchased 6. I placed the wafer outside of my cat's litter box and was about to go off because my apartment still smelled. I placed it under the lid of the box and I smell NOTHING!! This is by far the only thing that truly works! It truly does. My apartment never smelled better!

No comments:

Post a Comment