Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hamilton Beach TrueAir Room Odor Eliminator

I smoke. There I said it. I smoke in my little office while I work. At least, I don't drink while I work. Now that would be scary. Anyway, being a smoker doesn't preclude me from wanting a fresh-smelling space. I keep a glass of white vinegar around my workspace. It does work, just not as well. I also go broke buying those Glade Plug-Ins every few weeks.

So I figured, why not go for broke and try out this little doodad? I admit to being a bit skeptical at first. Could this doodad REALLY eradicate the residual smell that all my other `devices' couldn't?

Well...Yes! Granted, the doodad takes three filters, which can be pricey but honestly no more so than stocking up on the Plug-Ins. Also there are times when all I want to smell is fresh air, not fragrance masking the scent (or stench, if you will). By the way, the doodad works so quietly that, at first, I thought it wasn't working. Honestly, I smoke louder than it operates. Impressive, let me tell you.

A week later, I tested it out. I had a non-smoking friend walk in to my workspace. He asked, "did you stop smoking?" I answered in the only way I knew. I lit a cigarette and smirked.

Well done Hamilton Beach!

Save 5% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment