Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Alen T300 - Sleek Design Tower Air Purifier

This is a good air filter. I have pretty bad allergies, and when we first moved into this house it had brand new carpet and I would be miserable 5 minutes after walking in the door. I moved my T300 in from my previous apartment, and about a day later came back and had no allergy symptoms whatsoever.

PROS: -Cleans extremely well.

-Filters last longer than 6 months.

-Quiet on lower settings

CONS: -Have noticed a problem with the back cover. It takes some work to get the unit to recognize that the back cover is installed. Customer service told me I could adjust the sensor for it but haven't tried yet.

-Lamps are ridiculously expensive. Don't last. Don't buy them for sixty bucks! Get the Phillips PL5/UV at bulbman(dot)com for thirteen bucks! Its better and is the exact bulb specs for the T300...

-Noisy on "medium" and "high"

Save 25% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment