Sunday, June 29, 2014

AIR PURIFIER HUMIDIFIER

Great for my needs, not ideal for someone who needs a super humidifier or a super air cleaner. It is the size of a small cantaloupe, makes a lot of noise (soothing to me), and is useful on a 20m^2 area. However, it's perfect for small places like a room or an office. I just put it on my desk and watch it spin around. It works by rotating a porous cylinder inside the water and driving it up and back onto the walls. I don't see the water level drop much so I'm skeptical of it's "humidifier" properties but at least as a placebo it works cheerfully.

I woke up the first night without a sore throat, which used to be the case since my bed is right next to the heat radiator. Cool engineering but not to be used for tough work.

No comments:

Post a Comment