Friday, January 31, 2014

Panasonic MC-UL815 Bagless "Jet Turn" Upright Vacuum Cleaner

I spent about 3 weeks reading upright vacuum reviews ended up buying one that did not have a single review. We had a problem to begin with they sent me the 810 model 2 times before I received the one I ordered. I was looking for something lightweight, smaller cleaning path, and the ability to shut off the roller brush for bare floor and above carpet cleaning.

I've only used it two times and the jet turn takes a little getting use to. It has tremendous suction. It picked up a lot dirt that my old oreck passed over.

I like the red and green light seems to work fine. The only thing missing is a wand to allow you to get the occassional spider webb on the ceiling. Noise wise it isn't too bad, it's quieter than my oreck.

I had a little problem figuring out how to get to the hepa filter and belt. It looks like they would be pretty easy to replace when the need arises. Emptying the dirt container is relatively easy. Overall I like the vacuum and for $141 I would recommend it. P.S. the shipping mistakes were not that of Amazon it was another vendor selling thru Amazon.

Save 24% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment