Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Filtrete 4WH-QCTO-S01 High Performance Whole House System

We are lucky because when we ordered the house we had a loop made for our soft water filter. That's why I was able to easily hook this up without a problem, I also have decent amount of plumbing knowledge. If you do not have a water loop you will somehow have to find out where your water lines are in your house and open up the wall and make a loop, if that is to much for you either get a plumber to do it or just go for a under the sink filter if you only want it for drinking purposes.

I am very pleased with this filter since my hard water conditioner doesn't take out any of the bad stuff. You can feel it when you are taking a shower, our clothes come out without a smell after washing them, and our dishes do not spot anymore. I still have our RO filter hooked up to our sink but that's mainly for taste and to catch what this filter might not catch.

I do not recommend this if you are not able to hook this up and don't want to pay a plumber to attach it. If you can hook it up get it, you wont be sorry.

Save 55% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment