Friday, January 10, 2014

Miele S7580 AutoEco Upright Vacuum Cleaner

I was so skeptic to buy an $800+ vacuum, but since I have had over 4 vacuums in the past 2 years which costed me about the same, I decided to go all in, and I hit the jackpot. This is everything I could have ever asked for.

What I love:

-Comes with its own bag, so no messy canister or disposable bags to empty.

-I have terrible allergies, but this comes with a built in HEPA filter that trap the dust/allergens so they are released back into the air

-Huge dust bag (5.4 quarts) so I don't have to empty it every use

-The dust bag also has an charcoal air filter to get rid of nasty smells

-Automatic control settings!! No need to play around with buttons to get it just right, especially helpful when switching surfaces

-If something gets blocked in the vacuum, it shuts of the vacuum and alerts me through a yellow/red light (the reason my last vacuum broke)

-2 Indicators tell me when to change HEPA Filter and Bag

-Despite it being 20+ lbs it is so well designed, it is easier to carry then my last vacuum which was 10lbs lighter

-39 FOOT POWER CORD!!!

-Swivel works amazing

-Nice accessories such as the wand thing that adds a 15 foot reach

7 Year Warranty for the motor, and 1 year warranty for parts/labor

What I don't like:

Heavy (but the design makes it so that it doesn't feel heavy when carrying it)

This is a Top of the Line Vacuum that will last forever!!! I've had this for over a year and no sign of slowing down, and I haven't had any problems with it at all! T

Save 6% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment