Sunday, January 5, 2014

Eureka AirSpeed® ABS Bagged Upright Vacuum

I received this item courtesy of Amazon Vine. I've been looking for a replacement vacuum for a Eureka Boss which I had for several trouble-free years. I tried Hoover's Windtunnel bagged model and had nothing but problems. So I was glad to see Eureka offering a low priced vacuum that has lots of bells and whistles like some three and four hundred dollar models. Some things I like about this vacuum:

--although not on the light side, about 18 lbs, it is light on its wheels. Easy to push, pull and otherwise maneuver. My Boss was a monster at 24 lbs.

--easy to assemble. Literally a snap. No tools needed and the instructions included the 11 easy assembly steps.

--came with SEVEN extra bags and a spare belt as well as the requisite onboard tools.

--replace bag indicator although I never trust these things.

--has both a premotor filter AND a hepa exhaust filter good for six months.

--easy to clean brush roll compartment.

--extra long cord. Decent hose length that's easy to stretch out.

--safety auto shut off to prevent motor in case of clogs.

--three year warranty unlike other manufacturers' one year.

The unit is, of course, made of plastic and unfortunately made in China. But this vacuum has a solid feel to it and I'm betting this will last for years like my Eureka Boss and unlike my Hoover.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment