Wednesday, January 8, 2014

FIVE STAR FS8088 Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer Cleaner

I'm a college student who lives in a room with a cat, litter box, old fireplace, and it can get pretty stuffy inside. I'm also slightly allergic to my cat and for the last few weeks I've been waking up with sinus problems and sometimes a sore throat. I wanted something that had a permanent filter and am glad I went with this product. After 2 weeks of use my sinuses have improved quite a bit and I feel a lot better waking up in the morning. I cleaned the electrostatic rod after 2 weeks and there was a good amount of dust, hair, and dirt stuck to it. It was so dirty I used some dish washing detergent and removed some nasty brown smoke tar from it too since my house is full of smokers. Product also puts out a fresh smell that can work to cover and eliminate some odors, but I wouldn't use this as a odor neutralizing device. I recommend dusting it out with a air blaster from time to time in order to improve the longevity of the fan as some dust/debris may bypass the rod. I leave mine on low just about 24/7 and sometimes on high if it has been off for awhile and the fan hasn't acted up at all.

Save 80% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment